Friday, October 28, 2011

It seems

That i don't blog nowadays, which makes it somewhat odd, of sorts, but i am here now, not quite sure of what to do and its already 3.12, depending on where you are, time is not the same you know, neither is it cheap. So yeah, instead of writhing my sorrows away, i think it's time for a blog post, or so to speak, because somehow, i think that i have gone soft. When i read all of the posts that i have done before, it brings me to the realisation that somehow i was kinda fucked up back then, not to the extent where i should be considered as a crime against nature, but i was, carefree.

I did some looking back at my older posts. They are sort of cool (well, to me i guess) and i did laughed at the enormous amounts of mistakes i have done in the past, which is keeping my mind active, for a while. Oh well, the pain is here again, just have to let it heal in time.

No comments: